What Is Smart264/smart 265?
- Apr 07, 2018 -
Smart indicates the encoding method. When smart 264/smart 265 is turned on, under the premise of guaranteeing image quality, it can save up to 50% of storage space compared to H.264/H.265 code rate, saving user storage costs.
- A Brief History Of The Development Of Digital C...
- Classification Of Digital Cameras
- Three Factors Affecting The Real-time Effect Of...
- Main Functions Of DVR
- DVR Classification
- NVR Product Advantages
- Classification Of NVR
- Top Construction Site Surveillance Cameras Shou...
- NVR Features Details
- The Birth Background Of Digital Camera
- What Does ROI Mean?
- How Does The Hikvision VCR Link With A Wireless...
- What Is The Resolution Of 4K?
- The Role Of Wide-angle Lens
- What Is SMART IR?
- Wide Dynamic Features
- What Is H.264?
- Johannesburg International Security Exhibition,...
- Russia Moscow International Fire Safety Exhibition
- South America's Largest Professional Security E...