Recently, the State Intellectual Property Office released the Notice on Determining National IPR Model Enterprises and Advantaged Enterprises in 2017. Hikvision has become one of the 182 state-level IPR demonstration enterprises in the current year, ranking first among similar enterprises in Zhejiang Province. This marks that after following the title of "National Intellectual Property Advantage Enterprise", Hikvision will take a new step in the distribution and management of intellectual property rights.
With its continuous innovation and strong research and development capabilities, the development of Hikvision in 2017 has received unanimous encouragement and recognition from both inside and outside the industry. Also in December, the State Intellectual Property Office released the "Decision on Awarding Awards for the 19th China Patent Award". Hikvision once again won the China Patent Excellence Award. The winning patents are: Massive Video File Storage System Based on Cloud Computing, Analysis Method and system (Patent No .: ZL201210073197.2). In November, Hikvision was awarded the title of "Top 100 High-tech Enterprise Technology Innovation Capability" in Zhejiang Province in 2017. Hikvision and its subsidiaries also made great achievements in several individual top-10 evaluations: top ten R & D personnel Number one.
Since its inception, Hikvision has always been focusing on R&D and innovation as its core driving force for the company's development. Each year, 7%-8% of sales revenue is invested in R&D. Currently, there are more than 10,000 R&D personnel in the world, occupying 40% of the total number of employees. It is one of the companies in the global security industry with large-scale R&D teams.
In addition, Hikvision has five R & D centers in China and a Montreal R & D center and Silicon Valley research institute overseas. It has made considerable achievements in forward-looking technologies such as cloud computing, big data and deep learning. Up to now, Hikvision has applied for more than 3,000 patents and obtained more than 1,700 authorized patents, of which 248 were granted for invention patents.
- A Brief History Of The Development Of Digital C...
- Classification Of Digital Cameras
- Three Factors Affecting The Real-time Effect Of...
- Main Functions Of DVR
- DVR Classification
- NVR Product Advantages
- Classification Of NVR
- Top Construction Site Surveillance Cameras Shou...
- NVR Features Details
- The Birth Background Of Digital Camera
- Shaping Intelligence - Hikvision 2018 AI Cloud ...
- Hikvision Global
- Hikvision - Artificial Intelligence Technology
- Hikvision Holds Shaping Intelligence AI Cloud W...
- A Video Recorder Can Connect Two Monitors
- Can Non-POE Devices Connect To POE Switches?
- What Is Smart264/smart 265?
- What Does ROI Mean?
- How Does The Hikvision VCR Link With A Wireless...
- What Is The Resolution Of 4K?