The Deep Learning phenomenon continues to excite the IT world, with computing power now at the level where it can be properly used in practical applications. Hikvision has been at the forefront of applying the technology in the surveillance industry and beyond, and has already released its first set of products that harness the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Its ability to enhance the recognition of human beings - distinguishing them from animals, for example - makes the technology a great addition to the security arsenal. This is especially relevant in a world where false alarms account for 94%-99% of all alarms, according to police and fire service statistics!
To sum up 10,000-strong R&D Centre is pushing the boundaries of surveillance solutions and bringing even more benefits to them. Artificial Intelligence has massive potential, and Hikvision is always exploring new ways to apply this exciting technology throughout the security industry and beyond.
Deeper Intelligence. Deeper Surveillance.
Hikvision Deep Learning solutions are available at three levels:
- DeepinView camera can conduct target tracking, grading and capturing when an alarm is triggered.
- ‘traditional’ IP camera using a DeepinMind NVR will add the function of searching intelligently by picture, saving time on searching for targets compared with a regular NVR.
- DeepinView camera and a DeepinMind NVR delivers a full power solution, with the camera sending the information to the NVR, which can then analyse it. This accelerates recording and false alarm filtering.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Digital camera
- The working principle of digital camera
- The advantages of digital camera
- IP Camera
- Advantages of IP Camera
- The working principle and hardware composition ...
- Advantages of NVR
- Security camera
- Some thing about cloud storage
- PTZ camera
- Detailed explanation of the relevant parameters...
- Fisheye panoramic camera
- Camera Bracket
- protecting mask
- he monitor
- Video amplifier
- Video distributor