NVR is the abbreviation for (Receptacle video recorder, the network DVR). The main function of NVR is to receive the digital video stream transmitted by IPC (Network Camera) equipment, and to store and manage it, so as to realize the distributed architecture advantage brought by the network. Simply put, through NVR, you can view, browse, playback, manage, store multiple network cameras at the same time. Get rid of the computer hardware of the tie, no longer face the cumbersome installation software. If all cameras are networked, the only way to do this is to have a centralized management core present.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Digital camera
- The working principle of digital camera
- The advantages of digital camera
- IP Camera
- Advantages of IP Camera
- The working principle and hardware composition ...
- Advantages of NVR
- Security camera
- The advantages of security camera
- Network camera introduce
- Analog camera introduce
- Hikvision's DarkFighterX technology
- what is the network HD video surveillance?
- Network HD video surveillance system which feat...
- What is the difference aboutnetwork HD video su...
- What are the advantages?network HD video survei...