According to the application of civil architecture, the types of lenses can be roughly divided into:
(1) Wide-angle lens: The angle of view is more than 90 degrees, and it is generally used in elevators, small cars, etc.
(2) Standard lens: The viewing angle is about 30 degrees, which is generally used in places such as aisles and community perimeters;
(3) Telephoto lens: The viewing angle is within 20 degrees, and the focal length ranges from tens of millimeters to hundreds of millimeters. It is used for remote monitoring.
(4) Zoom Lens: The focal length of the lens can be changed from wide-angle to telephoto, which can be used for areas with large depth of field and wide viewing angle range.
(5) Pinhole lens: Used for covert monitoring.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Digital camera
- The working principle of digital camera
- The advantages of digital camera
- IP Camera
- Advantages of IP Camera
- The working principle and hardware composition ...
- Advantages of NVR
- Security camera
- Manual aperture and automatic aperture selection
- the choice of manual, automatic aperture lens
- Minimum illumination
- Signal to noise ratio
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Background light compensation (BLC)
- Electronic shutter (ES)
- White Balance (WB)