Network HD video surveillance system Installation of front-end equipment needs specific treatment for different devices, before installing the product manual and carefully read the installation requirements. The standard procedure for coding terminal equipment installation is as follows:
1, out of the box to confirm the product completeness listed in the product description.
2, check the power supply voltage to prevent voltage does not match the equipment damage.
3, Confirm that the working environment of the equipment conforms to the environmental requirements such as the working temperature and power supply of the equipment in the product manual.
4, control equipment manual power-on test to confirm a variety of working status indicator to normal operation.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Digital camera
- The working principle of digital camera
- The advantages of digital camera
- IP Camera
- Advantages of IP Camera
- The working principle and hardware composition ...
- Advantages of NVR
- Security camera
- What is the difference of network HD video surv...
- How to control the big screen of network HD vid...
- How to install video server and PTZ, alarm equi...
- How many types of cameras? And features introduced
- Which parameters need to care about when the ca...
- How to choose infrared camera?
- Technical article – Reducing false alarms with ...
- Some thing about cloud storage
- PTZ camera
- Detailed explanation of the relevant parameters...