Infrared cameras are mainly used for monitoring the target day and night, with particular emphasis on the need to monitor at night, and the target environment is not too strong light under the conditions of the scene. The specific choice mainly based on the distance between the camera and the observation target, the general infrared camera range 20-100 meters, the farther the price the more expensive, while power consumption is also large.
In addition, the choice of infrared camera should consider the infrared light power switch control problems. This problem can be manual and automatic control of two ways.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Digital camera
- The working principle of digital camera
- The advantages of digital camera
- IP Camera
- Advantages of IP Camera
- The working principle and hardware composition ...
- Advantages of NVR
- Security camera
- Technical article – Reducing false alarms with ...
- Some thing about cloud storage
- PTZ camera
- Detailed explanation of the relevant parameters...
- Fisheye panoramic camera
- Camera Bracket
- protecting mask
- he monitor
- Video amplifier