NVR (Receptacle video recorders) is a network device based on the Internet IP Protocol (Kyoto), and NVR's related functions are all based on IP architectures, so it can be managed remotely over a LAN or WAN, In the framework of Network video surveillance system has considerable flexibility, and NVR basic skills to access and record at the same time remote IP camera or DVS video stream, which is easy to use, easy to install the characteristics of the security industry has been widely favored.
Compared with the use of PC server +ip-san solution, NVR using embedded system architecture, in the system operating stability to inherit Linux or embedded system advantages, stability and system operation and maintenance cost performance better, the use of simple architecture and low-cost equipment costs, To build a monitoring framework that does not lose to professional servers, in terms of video limit, when a group of NVR supported by the limited number of video, can be changed to adopt a NVR of the structure of the network video surveillance system to achieve the required system service energy.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Digital camera
- The working principle of digital camera
- The advantages of digital camera
- IP Camera
- Advantages of IP Camera
- The working principle and hardware composition ...
- Security camera
- The advantages of security camera
- Network camera introduce
- Analog camera introduce
- Hikvision's DarkFighterX technology
- what is the network HD video surveillance?
- Network HD video surveillance system which feat...
- What is the difference aboutnetwork HD video su...
- What are the advantages?network HD video survei...
- Network HD video surveillance system software p...